Reiki Level Two Certification
Once you have learned the self-care techniques offered through Reiki Level One training, continue your personal transformative journey through learning Reiki Level Two. This class introduces you to the sacred symbols used for healing, furthers your training of Reiki to others and ackowledges the additional insights and learning through attunements.
1. Review Level One Training and key points;
2. Learn the three Reiki 2 power symbols (Power/Focus, Mental Harmony, and Distant/Connecting);
3. Practice on using symbols on self and then others;
4. Learn long-distance Reiki for others;
5. Receive attunements for connecting with symbols and energy;
6. Consider ethical issues, professional use and working in clinical setting, and
7. Receive certification after training and completion of all assignments. (Certification is through Four Directions Wellness, affiliated with the GW Center for Integrative Medicine.)
Prerequisite: Must have completed Reiki Level One and received a certification from a qualified Reiki Master teacher. If you have not been trained by Mara Benner, please send your certification to Mara in advance of registering for this class. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reiki Level 2 certification explores in more detail offering healing to others including the option for long distance healing. This level instructs on the use of sacred symbols and the participant receives additional attunements for connecting with the healing energy. Following successful completion, a Level 2 Reiki practitioner may offer in a professional or clinical setting. Individuals interested in offering Reiki in a clinical setting may be eligible after completing Reiki Level 2 certification.
Mara is a Reiki Master, Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner and has worked in the healthcare field for over 30 years. She currently directs a Reiki program at a local hospital serving the greater Washington DC area.